Monday, January 28, 2008

Here goes...




Well, since I'm 26 years old tomorrow, am horrible at keeping a journal, and work alot of night shifts, I figure I'm going to start getting some history down. Though this is the Walbruch"S", we'll see if Nate catches the blogging fever. He still has trouble returning my calls somedays. I love you honey - in spite of your OCD. Where to start without getting too longwinded?? My fam moved from Morgan, UT to Choteau, MT when I was 14 - something every teenage LDS girl should experience...Montana is home and, in my humble opinion, the most beautiful state in the US. I give credit to my parents for the many valuable lessons I learned growing up on a farm in Smalltown, America. My life really began when I landed a nursing internship at the Mayo Clinic in 2004 and took off some 1200 miles away from home to try out the midwest. Yes, I found the man who STILL cracks me up every day. Nate - (sorry for the cheesiness, but let it be known) you are the single greatest blessing that will ever come into my life! Can't remember life without you! Fast forward 3 years to the greatest miracle - Miss Hannah June!! I am thouroughly enjoying every single moment of your young life! As you can see, my life is packed full of LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. ASHLEY! LOVE your pics that you sent your mom. She sent them to my mom and she had me come up to her desk to look at your beautiful baby! We have a blog too. Click on my name and it should lead you there. andria

    ReplyDelete