Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ExCiTiNg update!

Quick update: We are here - Monroe, NC a.k.a Home Sweet Home. Nate has been in meetings and getting his classroom set up - class starts Thursday. He is excited! The ward here is good and I've made friends with a couple girls my age with baby girls Hannah's age. I'm trying to feel out the "working" scene and wanting the golden opportunity to come along. I'm pregnant with Nate Jr. #2, due in Feb. We are thrilled and unbelievably blessed!
Here are a few pics of Stone Lake, WI and last days in Roch, and me with sweet little Courtney Mecham. Life is good. We are very blessed More to come.






4 comments:

  1. wow! pregnant! congratulations ashley! have you talked to lindsey lately? I hope so! let me know if not. happy to hear you are liking the south so far! keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is adorable. You are looking great too! How is pregnncy life going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! I am very happy for you guys! Congratulations! As for the birthday cake, I got the cake pan and Michaels. It has all the directions with it. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, I am so glad that I have found your blogspot again. I lost you for a little while. I am excited to keep in touch and keep updated. Congrats on the new little one.

    Love Auntie Shirlee

    ReplyDelete