Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nate's about to be WAY out-numbered



How fun will it be for these sisters to be 16 months apart?!? Nate wore his blue polo shirt to the US but I noticed he had a pink button-down loaded in the car too....he changed before we dropped him off at shcool.

Reasons we're excited:

a) I just know they'll be best friends
b) We basically don't have to buy anything because we're already in baby girl mode.
c) They will be sharing EVERYTHING - sorry girlys, get used to it.

The ultrasound looks great. Everything is normal. She is measuring exactly two weeks ahead of schedule (same as Hannah so don't get excited). I'm still amazed at how a simple US can look at all those little organs and parts. Having children is the most magical miraculous thing! We can't help but feel Heavenly Father's incredible love for us. Def, one of those "worth it" moments. Oh, and FYI, your bladder does NOT have to be busting at the seems for US these days. Please give us your name suggestions!!

12 comments:

  1. fun, we both get to have girls in feb!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Sixteen months, wow, you rock!! Those girls will be such best friends, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so excited for you! What great news and sixteen months apart... wahoo! Congrats Ash, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A baby girl...awww...I'm so excited for you guys! I think I think our little one is a girl...at least that's the fabric I've been leaning toward these days. :) Well, keep up the good work! I miss you and wish you were here. Hope all is well...adios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for my new niece! Can you have her on the 27th. Twins ya know? Go February Babies!
    Love Aunt Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! They will def be best friends. What is the name of the little one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on saving some money on clothes! :) Fun to have 2 baby girls so close in age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so excited for you. Two little princesses in your family - Dad's so lucky. Your blog is by far my favorite to read. I love you videos of Hannah. I finally captured something too adorable of Eden on film yesterday. Now I need to purchase a computer cable to I can share. I love this part of technology - blogging! So good to keep up with your life this way. Good luck with the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well even though I'm alittle behind, congrats! I didn't even get to talk to you at church Sunday. I'm having a Pampered Chef Party on the 11th you are invited we're makin yummy food and BROWNIES!! I hope that I can have my house back in tip top shape by then, it looks like a wrecking ball came through here, I've been cleaning out closets to put stuff in the attic. Well, look my number up on the directory and CALL ME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey its me Mandy. I found your blog on someone elses from church. That is awesome that you are having another baby and its a girl. They will be the best of friends!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I am being selfish but with yuo having a little girl two weeks apart from my little boy and there are so many little boys compared to girls... I call dibs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay for girls!!! congratulations to you and nate - and hooray for back-to-back girls. you'll love that forever and so will they!

    ReplyDelete