Saturday, November 8, 2008

We hope.....

I am so anxious to get out of our apt that I hesitate to post this just in case i jinx us. We have signed the contract and are just waiting on this foreclosed house in Indian Trail, NC. I will never again take living in a house for granted. We way underestimated what a pain communal living would be with Hannah. Anyway, if I don't post for a long time, it's because we lost this house and I'm in a psych center.




Looking through the front door

Dining room - Go Choteau Bulldogs and Minnesota Golden Gophers!

Front room

Kitchen - okay half the reason I'm so excited is for new appliances!

Back yard - lots of "potential" here


Master bedroom (walk-in closets not pictured)

Master bath

Laundry room - upstairs!

One of two bedrooms

Kids bathroom

There's also a half-bath downstairs and a 2-car garage. PRAY FOR THE WALBRUCHS!!!

12 comments:

  1. Ashley...I'm praying. Cool house. Lots of great potential. My mind was turning when I was looking through these pictures...you could do so many cool things with this house! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! AMA ZA ZING!! Yes, we are going nuts in an apartment too. There is HOPE, though, I see!! We will be praying for you all! I need a lesson on buying a foreclosure. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, exciting! I love it. It's a fairly blank slate. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, I love it! Would you still be in the ward?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you would be upset if you didnt get it...it's gorgeous! Fingers crossed!
    P.S. you looked so cute at church yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a foreclosure!? Any forclosure we have ever seen looks like a tornado hit it and smell like cat pee. Congrats, we are praying for the Walbruchs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you guys get it. We would live so close!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley, that would be great for you guys. Sounds like you are putting down roots. Yeah now we will have a reason to come back east and down south and visit all of our relatives, Jim has some back there too....Good Luck

    Luv Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the new house! I hope it works out! I didn't know y'all lived in NC? cool! what takes you there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. And soooooo....??? What has happened dear? Are ya packing up boxes?! Hope things are well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great! but if it doesn't work out it's because something better is in store -

    ReplyDelete