Friday, December 5, 2008



Since my sister Jenna thinks blogs are only for old married people, I'll share her news: She got a 4.0 this semester!! AND among her classes was Anatomy&Physiology a.k.a impossible. We're proud of you girl! Keep it up! You'll be an overworked/underpaid nurse in no time :)haha.

I've started a new job in a 6-bed ICU and I think I'm going to love it! Presbyterian Hospital Matthews just received Magnet Status also!! Only 5% of all hospitals nationwide have earned this designation, which recognizes facilities that provide the highest level of nursing care. My job at Mayo in the Cardiac Surgery/Transplant ICU was awesome but it was also highly specialized, preventing me from developing a wide base of experience....I'm excited to develop a broader knowledge base. Happy Christmas Shopping All!!!

4 comments:

  1. Let's clarify something...I never said "old married" just "married"! Thanks for the little blip. Give Hanne a big hug from aunt Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jenna! Hope you love your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICU huh - way to go. I'm not the emergency type girl. Jealous of the magnet status. We're still trying! Good luck. How often ya workin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job!! I hear you'll be travelling this way over the holiday time...so excited to see you! Give us a call and you'll have to come over and play!

    ReplyDelete