Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ahhh (sigh)

All I'm saying is.....miracles still happen. We are living proof: we are about 2% moved into our new house (see Nov 8 post) and I am E-C-S-T-A-T-I-C!!! 6 months of emotional roller coasters, phone calls, faxes, etc, and a short check in to the looney bin a couple times and here we are: NC homeowners. Never to live in an apt again. We had a fabulous Christmas in Minnesota and got home about 1:00 this morning. Now, I'm am off to work...details forthcoming.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! We are excited for you to never be apt dwellers again. Here's to wishing for all of us apt dwellers that someday we can have a house. I'm glad you had a good holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley! I am so excited for you!! All I can say is that you had better still be in the ward ;)!

    Keep us posted and Welcome Home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting into a house is awesome. the last I heard is that it fell thru. Glad that it all worked out. Have fun setting up house.

    Love Auntie Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! And JEALOUS!!! Amazing. Happy New Year, INDEED! Glad you made it HOME safely! It was great to see you. Good luck getting all settled before Miss Ellie joins the clan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASH, NATE, HANNAH, AND ELLIE(Sp)! I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS! HERE'S TO NOT USING ALL YOUR CELL PHONE MINUTES TO REALTOR AND SUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, does that mean that you got the house you posted about in Nov? Sweet!

    ReplyDelete