Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Minnesota















We had WAY too much fun on our trip to MN. The girls are getting to be pro's at plane rides. Visit highlights included: serious kitty time for Hannah (good thing there are 2 of them to spread the love. The 3rd one literally went under Barbs bed and didn't come out the whole week), a much needed hair job for me thanks Roz! I'm taking a vow of not cutting or coloring my hair for at LEAST 6 months), a wedding where Brittney and Alan sang 2 awesome duets, Chipotle, Jenpachi, sprinklers, s'more roasting, watching Get Smart, boating at Lake Billesby, Barb's cheesecake, Brittney's juicy hamburgers, fruit pizza, church at the new Rochester 5th ward, and don't forget the numerous trips to Target, Sam's, Kohls. I'm sure I've forgotten some...anyway, here are a few professional pics we had done. Many more pics to come (I left my camera in UT for a couple weeks). I have some serious blogging catch-up to be done...

2 comments:

  1. I love the movie Get Smart. When the guys falls on all those beads he knocked off and he says I set that up. I almost peed my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, you all look so happy! I wish we could have been there to see you guys. I can't believe how big the girls are getting!

    ReplyDelete