Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just so I don't forget

A 2 yr old's vocabulary is a most amazing evolution. Hannah's been cracking me up lately. Here's a few examples:

Me: (Buckling H in her car seat). H, do you want to go see baby Peighton today?
H: Abso-LOOT-ly!
Me: (laughing/snorting) Absolutely huh?
H: Of COURSE!

H: (riding home in the van) Do you like that movie mommy?
Me: What movie?
H: Mary Poppins.
Me: Yeah, I love that movie. Do you like Mary Poppins?
H: Yes. I do. She is tricky and (whispered slowly) wonderful.

Nate: Good job eating your vegetables H, now here's your pizza.
H: Sanks...my darlin!

3 comments:

  1. I can SO hear Hannah whispering "wonderful!" Mercy, what cute kids you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! It's just fascinating the things they pick up from us or come up with on their own.
    So precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She cracks me up. I bet you can't wait to see what else she has to come up with.

    ReplyDelete