Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lately

We learn all sorts of things at nursery:)


Sandbox fun with Brody and Elise. Between myself, Natalie, and Lauren, we make up 7 children under 3 years old. It's awesome. Wait, does that count as an official preschool?


...and the decontamination that followed


Yep, our washer died. Bless it's heart. Because my wonderful inlaws bought us brand spanking new ones, we sold our dryer here the same day we listed it on Craigslist. Laundry has never been so fun!

"Can somebody please get me outta here before these vultures mash my head in?!?"


...a little dress-up...

...a little wedgie-picking...

...a few little fall festivities...



...a few pig-tails...


...and a little story time... (This is exactly how they were when I walked in the room). How can I not be crazy about these missies?

5 comments:

  1. oh how that times flies... those girlies are growing up a little to fast!! I can not wait to see them soon... hopefully! Thanks for the picture update. Miss you guys tons! Give those girls big hugs and kisses from Aunt Britty and Uncle Alan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! I love all the pictures but the last one is especially precious. They are having so much fun being sister already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting so big!!! I hope things are getting easier! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! I can't believe you have three sweet little baby girls! Time goes so quickly...I second Britt's motion on that. :) Adios and keep bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo of them in bed reading is SO Cute!

    ReplyDelete