Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1 month already?!?

How does this happen? My sister actually had to call me and tell me that yesterday was in fact, March 27, which meant Reagan began her earthly sojourn a whole month ago. I swear I'll just be busy busy busy changing Jocelyn's diaper with Reagan in the Baby Bjorn, scheduling Reagan's 2 month on the phone, and putting clips in Hannah's hair while Ellie quietly waits on the potty for her "BUM TO BE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED" (true story)and someone will beep in the phone and inform me that my kids are moved out and grown and have kids of their own and I need to speak now for my room at the nursing home. EARTH TO ASHLEY: YOU'RE LIFE HAS PASSED YOU BY.
Anyhoozle...us at one month







Everything is going well. We are gearing up for Western Wedding Extravaganza 2012. We leave in 1 week:)

2 comments:

  1. Ash... She is darling. I am pretty sure baby #4 looks just like her pops!! I laugh at your little story cause it's so true!! Mother is GLAMOROUS!! I remember talking on the phone too, nursing a baby,AND wiping someone's bum. You learn to be a multi-tasked, that's for sure!! Thanks for the update. I so love to hear about your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, I'm kind of behind, but CONGRATS! I love that you call them the 'Little Women'. I am now pregnant with #4 (with my oldest being 4) and so I may be checking your blog often to see how to cope. With that said, who has time to blog with 4 kids, so I'll take no news as surviving. :) I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete