Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hannah's First Christmas Program

Sometimes I feel like I'm runnin' a 24/7 daycare around here with my own four kids but EIGHTEEN 4-5 year olds...bless those teachers' hearts! All teachers for that matter. Anyway, I got a babysitter for the little girls and at the last minute decided to let Ellie skip her nap and come with...which proved to be a fatal error;) As you'll see in the video, Ellie and I were on the second row and she wasn't going to be able to see so, while filming, I tell her to squeeze between two people on the front row and kneel on her knees so she can see. Well, before I even realize it, the little con artist slinks away from me and goes up next to Hannah and joins her class' performance. As I am vehemently whispering  to get her to come back, the audience was "awwww" ing which didn't help my case. Mrs. Riley said it was okay...so I let it go. It was kind of cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment