Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Real Hannah Montana

I am in NC right now and so far, so good. It's nice and warm, not as green as MN, people at Walmart were friendly (where else do you go to check out the town's vibe?), everyone talks funny -I feel like I have to talk with a southern drawl. I'm waiting at my hotel for the realator to call and show me around. Interviews tomorrown a.m. and I checked out the hospital - it's nice - not Mayo Clinic - but nice. So, anyway, here's some catching up with pics:



Hannah in the airport getting ready to fly for the first time - she did great.



Hannah with bunnies, lambs, etc.


">

















Spence graduated...with honors (much to his surprise when they announced it). CHS: the best 5 years of his life:)



Nate in wranglers and suspenders - scary I know, but we happened to visit in prime lambing season and so Nate spent alot of time out helping with the sheep. And when in Rome...





2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I think hannah is adorable!! Sounds like you guys are doing great. When do you move??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a fun post and an exciting step for you guys. Good luck in the great state of NC... hope you get settled in well and things work out great!

    ReplyDelete