Wednesday, February 18, 2009

8 days and counting...

Natalie caught Ellie smiling. She actually did this a couple times last night = just melts my heart. 1 week checkup was all good. She weighed 8 lb 6 oz. Hopefully my weight gets going the opposite direction. Ellie sleeps for 3 hours at a time at night. She's usually very awake between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. but will sleep from 1-4 and 5-7. Such a sweet little doll.


Why am I complaining - it's clearly Hannah who's become overworked to the point of physical exhaustion. No one told her being a big sis was this demanding.


"Okay, you can have one. I'm down to one bag left of these marshmallows."


Be afraid Ellie. Be very afraid.


Yeah right - what trouble could these little angels possibly get into?



"Okay sis, I gotta go to church with Daddy. You watch mommy until I get back."


Had the timing been a little better, I would SO have been at IKEA Grand Opening in Charlotte (only 20 miles away)today. Seriously, when Nate was thinking of taking a job here, this was a BIG perk in my book. Can't wait till I can go. The thought of leaving this house with both girls for more than 15 minutes is presently out of the question.


And last but not least, Spencer entered the MTC today! 2 years! Go get 'em brotha!

8 comments:

  1. They are both so presh! Let's go to Ikea together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do have the cutest nieces EVERY! How sweet is Hannah with Ellie and vice versa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your gils are so beautiful! Ellie is, without a doubt, a Walbruch!! Hope your doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! Those are precious pictures. I am glad to see that you seem to be doing pretty well. A little later you'll have to enjoy getting out of the house with two. Once you have 3, you no longer have an arm for each child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I am jealous of the sleeping thing! Can you send some zzzz's my way for Weston?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash! I am so glad you have a blog! Aren't they a blast. I just read the whole thing to try and catch up on your life. I am going to email you soon! Love ya. Adorable family and little girls...aren't babies just fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. that little grin - what an angel! :) darling girls, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute sisters. I love this post! Thanks for sharing. Funny thing, Mark & I just went to IKEA for the 1st time today. (Coordinated it with the Draper temple open house.) IKEA was huge! I swear we were there for 2 hours and ran through the place! BTW, the temple was BEAUTIFUL too. What an awesome experience for those not endowed (kiddies, etc)

    ReplyDelete