Monday, March 8, 2010

What we've been up to:

1. Flying kites. Spring has sprung in NC and Nate can't wait to get home from work and take out his princess kite and let 'er fly.


2.






You guessed it, potty training. After a first week of frazzled nerves (she, myself...and Ellie), Hannah June is well on her way to big girl-hood. Nice to cut that diaper bill in half.


Here's Hannah (unedited, sorry) with her rewards of self-applied cosmetics and fruit snacks.



3. Being married for 5 years!



4. Silliness, of course.





5. "Spring" Cleaning



Here's the deal. If there's one thing I've learned about myself as a mom of young children it's to avoid taking on too much. Sometimes that means not getting out of my pj's. I'm okay with it. Anyway, I've scheduled my one-room-a-week spring cleaning which began in Feb and will be complete in June. Still counts as spring right?









6. Counting down.


9 days until we find out whether we'll be having a little brother or sister in August! Yepper, el numero tres is on their way. We're completely overjoyed and blessed beyond words. So, my previous comment about cutting back on diapers...yeah, not so much.

13 comments:

  1. Yay for a new baby! Congrats. Can't wait to find out what you are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it...that is so GREAT! We are so excited for you! Wish we could drive over and watch Nate fly the princess kite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley you are SO amazing! I love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARE YOU KIDDING!?! You have babies like, well, like I have babies! (often. very very often.) The third is such an amazing one, I don't know why but I loved it. We do cloth diapers BTW- It saved us SO MUCH MONEY!!! And I swear its not alot of extra work! REALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAY BABY!! Congratulations!!
    I'm so jealous, I can't wait to get out of bed and clean this poor house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to throw that in in the last second!! congrats that is so exciting we will be waiting to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that it is a little brother... I have some fun boy baby crafts that I want to try out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are pretty excited for you and your family. Maybe Anders will have a boy cousin that will live near him and be the same age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! We vote for a boy for Nate to wrestle b/c my boys love to wrestle him so much. Can't wait to find out and can't wait to see y'all this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! Congrats! How excicting. Good luck with potty training. It's a ride, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! I know what you mean by the diaper bill. I can't wait to no longer have 3 in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, so I am a little behind but none the less I wanted to say congrats to you and your family on the new little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not know you were pregnant! Congratulations! Wish I was still in the Weddington Ward. In fact, I still own a home in the Weddington Ward.... ahhhhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete