Thursday, May 20, 2010

Choices

Hannah sings. All day. Just very recently she's developed the beginnings of a skill we call "coming-close-to matching pitch". Every morning (especially since the primary kids did their mothers day program), Hannah asks me to "come sing the big primary songs on the piano." Hannah's also learning all about CHOICES....good and bad. So with no further ado:




I'm a little hesitant to put such material on the world wide web as it is usually before I've gotten ready (ahem, or even put a bra on) for the day.

***** PLEASE FOCUS ON THE PERFORMER AND NOT HER ACCOMPANIST. MUCH OBLIGED.


9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Hannah has her mother's talent (and maybe her father's...does Nate sing?). Thanks for singing Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What talent! Both by mother and daughter! Awesome recording and the girl doesn't even turn 3 until October! Look out world Hannah's coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that ending was very Mariah Carey, except adorable too!
    I loved the little "vegas show girl" touch she added! VERY entertaining!!


    (super jealous you can play the piano, is there no end to your talents?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness. that was amazing, adorable and SO and hilarious! i was sooooo sure she was going to do a little STRIPPING every time she lifted up her shirt! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy last note! I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh - I LOVE it! Especially the ending. She's so smart - seriously! And I think the accompanist looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, where did your brat entry go? I hope you didn't second guess yourself and delete it, because I say "amen!" My kids do crazy things too, but at least I am aware of them and try to fix it. It drives me bonkers when other kids come up and demand whatever my kids are eating/using (this was at Thanksgiving Point in Utah)where the parent watches on with a smile. What is she thinking? "Oh, look how well my child can communicated her wishes . . . at the expense of being downright rude?"

    Okay, perhaps I have some purging. But thank you for teaching your kids manners. If only everyone did!

    ReplyDelete