Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some of us nurses out for lunch. I feel like I'm triple the size of every other woman in this world...but this is apparent proof that, indeed, I am. Sweetness.


Hittin the books. Have I thought about homeschooling my children you ask? Absolutely NOT....thanks.


Wow. No vaseline needed on this girls teeth for any beauty queen contests. HJ on her obsessed-about merry-go-round.




Haircut for the momma.


What can be more fun than a 'fimming pooloh" with balls? One with catered refreshments(eye roll).


Watermelon Ellie. While some of the country is getting spring snow, we are trying to stay out of the 90s!


Hannah's latest:
H: I'm a little baby
Me: No, you're a little girl now
H: I'm not a little girl...I'm a butterfly.


Happy Thursday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love the haircut! It is very cute! It seems like your girls have too much fun with their "fimming poolah". Amen to trying to stay out of the 90s. It will be a long, hot summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash...LOVE the hair! And no, you are not triple the size of every woman-you CRAZY person! You are prego. I know how you feel though! Love all the pics-keep em' comin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair looks gorgeous!

    It's all part of being pregnant girl.
    I lost a ton of weight being so sick, but my body packed a bunch on the minute I started feeling better.
    2 more pounds and I will weigh the same as I did the day I went into labor with my first. So Sad. (I'm very selective about the pics and angles I put on my blog to make myself feel better...photoshop has been a nice help too)
    These next 4 months will be SUPER fun! ;)

    and ps- she is a butterfly, look how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are getting so big - they are darling. Cute haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alan and BrittneyMay 15, 2010 at 6:29 AM

    Cute hair Ashley.... can't wait to see you in a month!

    ReplyDelete