Monday, September 6, 2010

From then 'til now

This is basically a "picture dump" from our late summer. In backwards order of course...thanks user-UNfriendly blogger. We are totally enjoying our new little Jocelyn. We can't figure out who she looks like. She is a good baby and has already been to more activities than Hannah did in her first 6 months of life. We are so grateful to Grammie and Grandpa, Aunt Jenna, and Nannah for traveling and bearing with us in those last days of pregnancy and first days of bringing baby home. Couldn't have done it without you all, no lie!


So, yup, this is us now. Walbruch, table for 5?!?
































3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures! Wish we were still neighbors! Miss ya!! Thanks for sharing!I hope you are feeling fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hannah's serious face while getting her hair cut! I am hoping to see you all soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog didn't tell me that you had updated yours! Glad I just looked! Super cute pics...I love your little girls. Isn't it just so darn fun to have a sweet new baby around- minus the no-sleep? You really have a beeautiful family!

    ReplyDelete