Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hannah turned 3 years old. Without even asking permission. Yes, folks, I have a 3 year old....and a 21-month old.....and a 2 month old. Hmmmm. We had a great little party (the simpler the better, trust me moms) and thank you to Natalie for snapping some great photos. I know it's hard to tell from the pictures, but we went with a Princess theme. Hannah was in the height of her glory....and so were her guests. Love you Nannah Doo! (that's how Ellie says Hannah June).
















4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love those girls! They are adorable! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times. Love your girl's dresses - just picked one up for Paisley for the spring. Love Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo, darling! What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make that cake/cupcake yourself??? It's adorable. If you did, I'm gonna need info. What cute girls you've got on your hands. Hope we can get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete