Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Thanksgiving week was an all-out vacation! Barb and Steve made the 2-day trek from Minnesota and spoiled us with shopping, games, movies, dinners out, a good 2 weeks of homemade meals, a temple trip, and, home repairs. To say I have alot to be thankful for is a total understatement to say the least. For example:

Walbruch Girls


Blessing day....(had to post one with Ellie's favorite boots in full view)


Making egg rolls


Making pecan bars


Monkey bars...made easy


Baby Jocleyn - 3 months old


Living proof that tryptophan exists and completely disables even the most tenacious of men


My personal favorite part of Thanksgiving was replacing my irritating vertical blinds with these fun new curtains. Barb did these without even a hint of a pattern....or hesitation.


Probably the only Thanksgiving Dinner I've eaten outside. (It was about 64 here) The Grimes Family was able to join us. Their little girl Arden is Ellie's age.


And here we all are in our hats from my Great Aunt Marge, who is in her late 80s and had knitted hundreds of these hats for her extended family. How lucky was I to get the Minnesota Vikings Purple/Gold one?!?

5 comments:

  1. Love the curtains! Love my nieces! Can't wait to see them! Love the Walbruch clan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! So glad you had some family to come give you a little TLC...it just makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hats... can you have your aunt marge make us some!?!?! My mom showed me the curtains and I instantly fell in love!! got to love creativity.
    And P.S. I get to squeeze, hug, and hold on to my sweet little nieces in t-minus 1 month! CAN NOT WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! And the food!!! Wow! How many egg rolls do you have? You going to be eating those for years?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo jealous of it ALL! The food, the warmth, and the curtains! I's say that was an awesome visit. Your girls are as cute as ever and so are you!

    ReplyDelete