Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Christmas to me



Super excited about Christmas and all...but it's NOTHIN compared to my excitement at purchased tickets for all of us to Montana for Spencer's homecoming in February. I never expected to be able to go so for almost 2 years now I've been bummed about the whole "not being there when my only brother gets off his mission" thing. Can't wait to raise up our "Welcome Home Elder Richins" posters in the jam-packed, swarming Great Falls International Airport, to see Spence walk off that plane in his suit and nametag and for my girls to finally see this Uncle Spencer we talk about all the time. Okay, getting a little choked up here. Truly, I haven't been this excited in many moons... Merry Christmas to me!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited for you too! It has FLOWN I can't believe that he gets home in Feb!!! Yeah for kids meeting their uncles :D Madysen gets to meet Kevin on the 18th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited for you! It's the best christmas present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! Merry Christmas to you very much! I can't believe that Spence is coming home that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash! That is so cool! Give Elder Richens a high five from us!!

    ReplyDelete