Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nannah

It was SO fun to have my mom here for a few days. I feel so terrible - we didn't get a single picture of she and Hannah the whole trip! Between the two of us, we had plenty of camera malfunctions and we kind of gave up. But we did get a few videos. What a sweet little relationship that we all wish were closer. Anyway, not only did she spoil all three of us rotten for a week, she got Hannah to crack up one night - a rare occurrence. Not that Hannah isn't a happy child, but she is very contemplative and observational and is not over-giggly in the least. Thanks for flying across the country Nannah! ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like so much fun I cannot believe hannah sleeps 12 hours and night I would die and think that my child was the same. Kensi never does moe than 8 and that is pushing it. It's crazy becuase she slept through the night for 4 month and then all of the sudden stopped and some nights she does and others she does not. I don't know what I have done wrong anyway how is work going did you start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to say ditto to mark and jessica's comment even though I do not know them and they probably now think I stalk them... But secondly- this is the cutest video ever: I bet you guys had so much fun together! Thanks for the stamp by the way- I got lazy and printed off all the invitations from the computer...how will I be good at yw's?!?!!?!? lol

    ReplyDelete