Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stuff

First bath together. Requiring only 6 hands: 2 for Ellie, 2 for Hannah and 2 more for the washing of Hannah's hair. Cinch.



Hannah loves to go on "walks". Problem is she "runs". She's pretty dang fast too - I can just picture the neighbors all hustling to their windows for the entertainment of watching the overweight redhead run after her toddler. Oh dear.





Catching some Cinderella (the ultimate chic flick)


Ellie Belly



I swear by this hairspray. It's awesome. Thank goodness for old rodeo queeing tricks.

Also, love this facewash.

As long as you don't care about all that aspartame-is-the-devil mumbo jumbo, this is a must for summer.

Last but not least, Tarheels: 2009 Champs!!! I wish I could say I'd seen one single second of a game but alas, I'm engaged in a "greater work" right?

2 comments:

  1. freeze it! omg! I used it everyday in high school and I would have to spray and run so I wouldn't die of an asthma attack. LOL.
    And LOVE LOVE LOVE Aveeno, haven't tried the face scrub, but I will now. And yes I am glad that I name my child after a winning team (Caroline Bleu) but I also am involved in said "greater work" and don't know what all the hype is reall about because I didn't want on single solitary second of the games either. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you seriously think people are laughing their heads off at us running after our kids? Eden's the same way, and I don't think it's the speed alone, I think it's that we have to run while bending down and grabbing at our sweet little wigglers! Good luck to ya! Comin' out west anytime soon???

    ReplyDelete