Sunday, March 29, 2009

History



Post by Ellie: "Today was my blessing day. I got to wear my Aunt Jenna's blessing dress! As you can see, Grandma and Grandpa Walbruch, Aunt Brittney and Uncle Alan came all the way from MN for it! Daddy gave me a beautiful blessing. But the best part was church was cancelled after sacrament meeting. Hurricane blowin in? Nope. The fire alarm at the church kept going off and they'd had to shut it off and apparently that posed too big of risk to the congregation. Mom said, whoopee! And so begins my history."

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ellie and the family! You all look beautiful. Sorry we couldn't make it down.

    Keep up the great posts Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest little family ever. Ellie looks like a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Matt and I were able to be there. That was one of the best blessing I have EVER heard. Nate did such a great job. And Ashley you looked so cute!! I loved your hair! Can you teach me how to do that to mine? For real I really need you to show me how we have a big Pharm dinner on the 16th and I would love to have cute hair for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great girl! And your little Ellie is so stinnking cute, guess it was inevitable seeing as her older sister is adoreable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I can't wait to see you all in MAY! Looks like you are all having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so precious! and what cute sisters they are! :) miss you guys! oh, and your hair looks great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look fab, but I am in LOVE with your hair!!! YOu are a HOT mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Sounds like a great day.

    ReplyDelete