Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whitear Sisters on America's Got Talent!

So I'm at work the other night, running around like crazy, annoyed at being called into one of my patient's rooms to investigate why her IV is alarming AGAIN. Not even paying attention to her "America's Got Talent" on the TV, I hear her say "oh, look at those beautiful sisters." I look up and......WHAT??? I know those girls!!! The Whitear girls from Morgan! I was so excited. What are the chances? Here's the video! Good luck gals - I'm definitely tuning in for Vegas!

3 comments:

  1. That's insane! I was in clogging with Veva and her mom was our teacher. I, unfortunately, was so bad I had private lessons at Veva's house! HAHAHA! Good luck in Vegas girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy huh! We had just got back from eating and had the t.v. on some random channel for background noise...UNTIL I saw them and though...gee they look familiar! It's awesome. And I will now watch that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the society of knowing someone famous! I actually saw them on the show the other night (and thought they did a good job)...and that is really the 1st time I've watched that show and only turned it on just before they did their dance. What are the chances?!?

    ReplyDelete