Saturday, December 5, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus and other frightening holiday events:

Just how I wanted to spend my Sat morning

Waiting for Santa with their best stonefaces.









Some Christmas cookies decorating with Grammie, Pa, Uncle Alan, and Aunt Brittney


Ellie LOVES Uncle Al


My new favorite store in the south


Guess who is gettin a bath?



The one picture I got of Thanksgiving dinner. The inlaws came and our neighbors Chris, Nicole, and Hannah. Good food. Good times. SO much to be thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! We missed you and are glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Thanks for the info and Waffle House too! I can't get enough of those cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to take the kiddos to santa this year- last year was a full blown meltdown followed by some therapy... Heres hoping for a merry and bright day this time around! (why do we do this to ourselves!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Lady!! I found your blog...let's get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete