Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Over Christmas, we went to Tiger World which is better than the zoo because a) it's an hour closer, b) you're literally 6 feet away from lions, tigers, and bears, and c) we were the only people there. I'm sure Ellie looks like a little m&m to this guy.



Ellie enjoying the new kitchen from Nannah


"Watcha cookin Hannah"?
Eggs.

Most played with toy so far = Jack in the Box

LOVING the Curious George blankie from Aunt Brittney

1st look at the presents


Got milk? These two do. Anytime they want. And they are mesmerized by it.

Ellie's piggy...oh and part of the 8 teeth that she's gotten in the last 3 weeks.

3 of the cutest Vikings fans. Too bad they peaked in Nov.

6 comments:

  1. let me just say #1 we have that jack n the box and it is also a Christmas hit and #2 the comment about little Ellie looking like an M&M to that lion made me spit milk out of my nose a little. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see that is where we differ... I enjoy NOT being 6 feet from teh lions and tigers. lol
    Your kids are so darn cute!! I wish we still got to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your Christmas. I bet your girls will have a ball with the kitchen! Is Ellie a happier girl now that all of those teeth have popped? Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a pretty fun Christmas! Sorry about all the teeth in such a short time. Hopefully the milk made it better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a VERY fun Christmas! Your little girls are growing up so fast! I love all the pics...keep em' coming. Merry (late) Christmas and have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute...I can't believe how much your girls have grown. Your baby isn't a baby much longer!

    ReplyDelete