Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mechams cousins/Twilight

Think of that last really brave endeavor you tackled with your kids...without your husband. Well, my cousin Liisa drove from Moab, UT to Winston-Salem, NC ALONE with her adorable 5 children, ages 8,6,2,2, and 1. That's 2012 miles in 4 days folks; an average of 8 hours a day of driving. Your endeavor doesn't seem so bad huh? It was so fun to see everyone and take part in the chaos for a few hours. Thanks Liisa, Vern, and Phyllis for letting us come visit!

Courtney, Gracie, Hannah, Ellie on the swing
(note: Liisa gave us the 12-mo UNC cheer outfit. El just had to try it on)

Girls plus Alex take a ride on Vern's golf cart to see the dogs, goats, honey bees, wild berries, etc. My question is: did Hannah really drive that thing?

5 little monkeys jumping on the bed
(miraculously) None fell off and broke their head!



Course we could have stayed longer but mama had her once-a-year movie theater experience to get back for. Saw ECLIPSE with a fabulous bunch of ladies and actually enjoyed the movie more than the popcorn. Huh?


Juliana and myself

As if I don't stand out enough there in my orange maternity smock and all...hey, when the gal says squeeze in, I squeeze.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! Thanks for finding us. You're girls look SO Richins! But, I guess I don't know how the Walbruchs compare! I'm sure they got some of them too. Either way, they are adorable! I love their matching shirts! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics, Ashley!! I wish I could have been there to see Eclipse with you guys!! Best one yet, right?! How fun!! Loooks like a fun night!

    Oh, and your orange maternity smock is adorable...your hilarious.

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete