Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summah

"Gymnastics" in the front room




Thank goodness for friends that let us use their swimming pools! Here we are getting our snack during "adult swim." That's a very long 10 minutes by the way.






Ballet. Far from graceful but VERY entertaining.




Nate suiting up to hit the streets selling Moxie Pest Control. Although the heat is for the birds, he actually enjoys the work a lot. Funny story: One guy angrily told Nate, "you know there's no soliciting allowed in this neighborhood." Nate's reply was, "Oh, okay, if I see anyone soliciting, I'll let them know." I guess the guy actually laughed so...nevertheless I think he'll be glad to be back in the classroom NEXT WEEK. Since when does school start back in July?




I'm sure my girls think popsicles are one of the main food groups. $1.66 a bag = cheap cool treat.

Group dinner at our house:)



Discovery Place with the Mechams:
Hannah and Kirill pass on the "synthetic" rainforest rope bridge. Just felt like being outside in Charlotte, NC to me.



H the brave tries the bed of nails...(after watching 30+ previous kids)



Da bears...



Water time



Ellie and Alex working on a project



So pleased that we're having record high temperatures this summer (not). Heat index of 108? Are you kidding me? So, yes, Nate came home from church to find me in my bathing suit today. Sue me. Good news: no more indigestion. None. Nill. As you can see, this baby girls has dropped so low I feel like I'm transporting a bowling ball around with me. 36 weeks y'all!

3 comments:

  1. You ladies are summer divas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash! You are the greatest! I just love seeing what you are up to... and you go girl! You look great at 36 weeks! Good luck you are on the home stretch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Girl Go! You are almost there!! Did you post the foot rub comment on Nate's Facebook? If so, A Super +! That was awesome. Either way...you got a foot rub!

    ReplyDelete