Monday, March 16, 2009

I need some clarification on my previous post: What does it mean for Hannah to show interest in the potty? (Right now, I see none - I guess we'll wait. She's 17 months). And I've looked and Walmart, Target, Kohls, etc...everyone has infant dresses and then toddler dresses. Very few matching dresses all the way up. I may have to order online:(

We were able to go up to Greensboro for Courtney and Gracie Mecham's 1st birthday party!! (Unfortunately, this is the only decent picture my camera took). What special,lucky, and adorably cute little girls. And what AMAZING parents Liisa and Matt are!


So excited to go to church!




As soon as Hannah wakes up from her nap, she rushes off to check on her little sister. Pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love that dress Eli is wearing, so cute. I have never potty trained a girl but from what I know of boys and watching Amy's kids they train you and let you know when its time to let go of the diaps. I have heard of those over acheiver-type kids who are potty trained at 15 months but I have always thought the only one who is potty trained at 15 months is the mom and dad, cause you are always mapping out the fastest route to the nearest bathroom. GOOD LUCK, I can't imagine having two in diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that you couldn't find matching dresses at those places. Especially Kohl's. Ours had ton from newborn to 24 months that matched. Of course Gymboree does, but only if money's no object. Good luck! I love the dress in this picture. I'm such a sucker for little girl dresses.

    ReplyDelete